Barefoot Yoga and Consciousness Retreat in Bali 18-25 May 2012
7 Nights and 8 Day Package in Bali 18-25 May 2012
Package includes the following:
• Return Transfers from Denpasar International airport to villa
• 7 night stay at Bali Purnati in the area of Ubud
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners (arrival and last evening)
• 4 ACESO ‘Journey to Self’ Inquiry Workshops with Marcel D'Allende
• Morning Sadhana(daily spiritual practice) –Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting & Light Expression Dancing
• Guided ‘Silence’ nature walks
• 1 Heart Sharing exercise in nature.
• 7 Sunset Yoga classes with Marisa van Vuuren
• 2 Morning Yoga classes with Marisa van Vuuren
• Yoga Booklet
• 1 Coaching session OR 1 Reiki session per person
- Individual 60 min coaching session with Professional Life Coach –Marcel D’Allende
- Reiki 60 min session with Marisa van Vuuren
• 1 X 60 minute Balinese Full Body Massage
• Full Day Sacred Bali Spirit Excursion
Cost Per Person Sharing: $1795
Cost Per Person Single: $1980
10% Early Bird Discount applies if you pay by 31 March 2012
The Accommodation - Bali Purnati
Full Day Sacred Bali Spirit Excursion
• Purification at temple of Tampak Siring - Purification process with holy springs water. This pool water is sanctified by the Hindu society in Bali and they believe that this water source can heal various diseases, hence every day this place is visited by Hindu people to sanctify themselves . This temple is a famous tourist attraction.
• Penelokan–Viewing of active Volcano Mount Batur & serene Lake Batur - Mount Baturrises prominently above a vivid landscape of greenery; crystalline Lake Baturrests inside the active caldera. A postcard-perfect reminder of what makes Bali so magical.
• Kintamani - Visit Ulun Danu Temple, one of Bali’s nine directional temples. The Ulun Danu temple rising from the surface of Lake Bratan. Pura Ulun Danu features a Buddhist stupa(unusual in a largely Hindu island) with figures of meditating Buddha along the base.
• Pujung-Rice Terraces -located about 13 kmsnorth of Ubud, picturesque rice terraces in its natural beauty.
Excursion does not include the following:
• Offering at the purification temple
• Any entrance fees or tips
Trekking through tropical areas and the riverbank of AyungRiver with stunning views. Finish the safari with an exciting elephant splash in the park bathing lake. - Cost per person: $70 for 30 minute ride or $103 for 60 minutes minutes
Bali Mountain Cycling (morning trip)
Bike through some of the most breathtaking scenery. Experience the natural and cultural lifestyle of Bali with expert guides as they explain the history of the land and culture. This is an unforgettable experience as you cycle through rice paddies, Balinese villages and past old temples. - Cost per Person: $35 includes breakfast and lunch
Bali Yoga Retreat Program
Registration and Cancellation Process
Please note: For logistics reasons,this Retreat is restricted to 16 participants.
• 10% Early Bird Discount applies if you pay by 15 March 2012.
• A deposit of 50% is required to secure your reservation.
• The balance is payable by 18 April 2012.
• For payment details, please contact either Marcel or Marisa to make arrangements.If you would like to extend your stay on the island, we are happy to assist with arrangements . Non-Participants are welcome to join with or without participants. Please contact us for rate.
• If you need Credit Card payment facilities, this can be arranged, however you still need to follow above procedure.
• Cancellations will be partially refunded if you are able to find someone to fill your spot and no later than one month before travel.
• No cancellations (no refunds) allowed within one month of travel.
Please go to http://www.asiatravel.com/baliinfo.html for immigration and travel information.
Please book early to avoid disappointment!!